Monday, June 9, 2008

Some pictures from the camera

Well, this first picture on the left, is Cameron tickling the ivory!! He loves the piano, and his big brother is always jumping at the opportunity to show him how to play! I used to think I was crazy when he would kick in my belly when I would play, but hits his hand or kicks to the music..... even though Nick and I aren't so musical, there is still hope for the boys!


Sam and Cameron letting mom sneak a picture of their "boy time"!












Some beautiful flowers Sam picked for me! He picked the flowers without the stem, so I got a sweet floating garden!











Dad and Sam raking, raking, raking!! We have a giant Maple tree on one side of the house, and a giant Oak on the other which equals LOTS of raking. Sometimes I wonder if we should be raking the neighbors yards since our tree dumps on both of theres!

No comments: